Sunday, December 02, 2012

Matters of the Wallet

I have a confession to make: I'm a terrible administrator. For some reason, my money always seems to run out too quickly. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that I eat out with my friends several times a week, hm hm. After closely inspecting the matter I have come to the (maybe obvious) conclusion that I'm the only one to blame. Those lovely frappe machines always making eyes at me, and the smell of food wafting in from the cafeteria that seems to find me in any classroom, drawing me in even when I'm not hungry. They're so hard to resist! I am weak!! But nevertheless, I needed to find a solution. 

In order to remedy the situation, I searched high and low and found an app called "Spendings". It's really simple and easy to use, totally recommendable! 


                   


Here you can see more or less the way the app works. You have a budget, you set the amount of money you have, and each time you spend money just add the expense, and it will show how much you've spent and how much you have left. This is a huge help, especially in this time of year. If you are the kind of person that tends to overspend during the Christmas season, this will surely be an end to the credit card nightmares.



I'll tell you how it all goes after two weeks. Any other tips for budgeting are welcome! Comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment